19 September 2012

Photo Shoot in the Park: The Pond

Today was a great day! It was sunny and cool and Heather had some free time so she came over and took a  TON of photos of Elijah and me! I am happily working my way through them all and am so excited to have some awesome shots of him and of us together. Here are a few to start with. These were taken by the pond near our house. We also got some really great ones in my new woven wrap (blog post on THAT will follow!) and some great nursing shots which I have wanted to get. What a great day!  Here is the first batch of our Mommy and Me photo shoot!

We had a great time by the pond. Elijah LOVES water!

There were a ton of turtles that kept swimming up to the bank. I think they thought we had food. We may need to bring something to feed them next time!

Elijah was so happy there. He could have stared at that pond all day long. 

Standing like a big boy!

I look at him and can't believe he is really here....and  real.....and ours!

I love his "I love you" smiles. :) 

He loves his Mama's long hair.

I love you Elijah Bear!
To Be Continued........

No comments:

Post a Comment