18 September 2012

A New Way To Cook Eggs!

I had been wanting to try this new way of cooking eggs that I saw on Pinterest. Well tonight, Chip was having leftovers and so I got motivated to do a little breakfast for dinner for myself and it was a huge success. It was quite simple. I baked eggs in a muffin pan and they turned out great! I actually tried three different ways. I cracked an egg in one and left the yolk whole. I broke the yolk in another. And I scrambled in the final. I used some diary free cheese that I love in a couple of them, sprinkled salt and pepper and VOILA! They were baked at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes and turned out great!

The ingredients! (Be sure to spray the pan!)

This is the best DF "cheese" I have found, available at Kroger and HEB. (I think I remember seeing it at Trader Joe's too)

Three different style eggs all ready to go!



The finished product! Delicious and a huge success!
I may try to cook a bunch of them and freeze them to save energy so I can just have one at time for breakfast. I crushed garlic raw garlic and spread it on the top of them. So healthy and delicious!

1 comment:

  1. Those look so yummy. Thanks for the idea. I'm going to try this tonight. -Anne

    ReplyDelete