11 September 2012

Adventures in Babywearing: The Taylor Made Mesh Ring Sling

I have a few ring slings, but the one that came in most handy this summer was my Taylor Made Mesh sling! It was great for the beach and the pool! I actually wore it in the water several times and it dries super quickly! The one thing with this is that you want to make sure you have a good "pocket" under baby's butt because it is a bit slippery and I don't recommend wearing in the ocean very deep. But it was perfect for the pool and for the beach! It is very light weight as well.  I bought ours at Nurtured Family (see the link to the left of the blog post). It was a great investment and I believe I will still be able to use it next year!
Ready for fun in the sun with my man and my sling carried baby!

Elijah seemed very comfortable!

It was PERFECT in the heat!

Hands Free! 

No comments:

Post a Comment