17 June 2011

WE ARE PREGNANT!!!!!

Yesterday at 3pm, Cecilia, the best nurse in the world, called from my doctor's office and gave us the news. We are finally pregnant! I still can't believe it! Chip and his mother, Janet were home with me waiting for the call. Cecilia asked me if I wanted to put her on speaker phone. Then she said the most amazing two words I have ever heard. I believe you could have heard the screams coming from our house all the way to Fort Bend County. There were tears, exhales, hugs and sheer happiness. This is just how it is suppose to be. I am very anxious to take care of the growing person inside me over the next 9 months and beyond. I am suddenly very aware of the fact that I am pregnant and feel very protective of what is going on in my body. I just can't believe it has actually happened. Janet and spent the rest of the day shopping, and looking at baby things. Chip and Latheal went to Lowes to look at paint for the upstairs as we are redoing our home.....and we are getting ready to paint and carpet the nursery soon! I have estimated Teeny Tiny Parish's birthdate to be around February 20, 212. We have a doctor's visit and an ultrasound on Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. ah. Nothing can prepare you for that first ultra sound when you hear that little heart beat. It is amazing and I am so happy you two get to experience it. NO Painting for you! In fact you should not even be in the house, likewise, when they install the carpet you should not be in the house. I have a couple of fantastic books for you that will help you along the way. Good luck. You will be an amazing mommy.

    ReplyDelete