25 September 2012

Grandma's Little Zebra

Elijah's Grandma Parish rejoined the workforce this year at the library of a brand new elementary school called Zwink.  This week, they had  a book fair and so we thought it would be the perfect opportunity to take a look at the school, pick out a few books and get some Grandma time all at once! We had been planning on making a visit to the school and I wanted to make sure Elijah showed his school spirit so I have a zebra print onesie that I had been saving for this very day. And to make it even better, I applied a "My Grandma Loves Me" iron on! Now even I have to admit that animals prints are pretty girly.......so we "boyed" Elijah up with his very manly Chicago Cubs ball cap!And was a really fun day complete with some much needed Grandma time and lots of smiles for the ladies at the elementary school!  This baby just loves people!

Mama and Elijah in matching black and white!

Stopped by to pick up Grandma for today's big adventure!

This baby is ready for some book fair fun!

Elijah's custom Zebra/Grandma shirt!

Smiles for the ladies in the office!

Awwwwww.......

Thank you for a fun day, Grandma!

2 comments:

  1. oh how fun! I know she loved having y'all visit and the zebra outfits are adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete