20 December 2012

Elijah's Christmas Photo Shoot 1

I have so many ideas for Christmas photos for Elijah  and I hope I get to try them all out! He is quite mobile now so getting him to sit still long enough for some good shots is a challenge. I didn't get exactly what I would have liked out of today's attempt but some of them turned out pretty cute. Not bad for a point and shoot camera! I tried to play with the settings a little but every time I do that, the results are grainy and today was no exception.  It was a total bummer because there was some great smiles on the grainy ones. Then the online editor was using stopped working but I wanted to make sure to post the pictures before the frenzy of activity begins (starting tomorrow) for our family Christmas celebration. Any, they are still pretty adorable if I do say so myself and my little man is such a trooper!

 Here is my little Christmas baby!

This one was pretty grainy but such a sweet smile, I had to include it!

"Mama, are you really letting me play with the Christmas ornaments?"

Precious baby tushy!

"I see you, Mama!"

Ready for Santa!

I just love this boy!

We had a mini meltdown but recovered rather quickly

All smiles again!

Best Christmas present ever!

Look what Santa brought me!

Sweet boy. 

"Okay, Mama. I think I am ready to be done"

"I"m outta here!"

Ready for photo shoot number two!

No comments:

Post a Comment