02 December 2012

Annual Parish Christmas Card Photo Shoot

Last year, Chip and I began the tradition of sending out a family Christmas card produced from a Christmas photo shoot. The theme has been Santa and (last year pregnant) Mrs. Clause. We were very excited to continue this tradition this year. We were going to dress Elijah up as Santa and have us be the elves but decided to just make him the elf since that meant buying less costumes. It is always a challenge doing photo shoots that involve our dogs but...they are a part of our family so they were included in part of our photo shoot. This is a tradition I hope we continue as our family evolves and grows. It will be fun to look at these pictures throughout the years!

Setting the stage for our photos!

Elijah and Daddy getting a few in. Isn't my hubby a great Santa! We know he isn't the REAL one but it was fun to dress up for family pictures!

How festive!

"OK Mama. Who is this guy and why does he sound like my Daddy!"

And so the struggles begins. Bonnie is behaving but Wrigley just wants to face the wrong way. 

We are getting there but now Elijah decided to eat his hand. 

Ahhhh...first good one! The Clause.....errr Parish Family!

Great except Elijah managed to pull his hat halfway off. 

Ok no one but Mr. and Mrs clause looking ahead in this one.....and Mrs. Clause had the pancake thigh thing going on. 

Awww, I like this one even though Elijah and Wrigley are looking the wrong way. 

These turned out really cute. I love how Elijah is touching Daddy's beard. 

I love our little family!

I think Elijah was smiling over at Granddad

This is my favorite. 

Another that didn't quite make the cut. 

Oh how I love this baby. 

"Cheeeeeeese!"

My sweet boys. If I still had a desk, this picture would be on it!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Card coming soon.........

No comments:

Post a Comment