05 November 2012

Elijah Laughing at Silly Songs

Elijah and I went to San Antonio to spend time with my mother and brother a few days ago. It is so nice to run errands with my mother, not just for the company but because it makes it so much easier for me to run into a store real quick without having to take Elijah. I love having him with me when I shop but when I am just running in for a brief moment for one or two items, it is nice to have her in the car to leave him with. I was on this type of mission on this trip, and when i returned, my mother had Elijah cracking up in the back seat to a Wee Sing Silly Songs alubm. It was hysterical! He just could not get enough! So I went in the back with him and sang him the song and he continued to crack up. There is nothing like a baby's laughter...especially this baby! So cute! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment