21 November 2012

15 Year High School Reunion

This year happened to be my 15 year high school reunion and I was thrilled to be in town for it! I missed the 5 and 10 year and was so excited to participate! It was organized by Drew Myers and his wife and they did an AWESOME job! It was a two part reunion. In the morning, we brought our families up to the school for a tour of what Conestoga High School is today. It was such a neat idea and I loved getting to explore my old school with my husband and son. It was really fun to meet the kids of my fellow classmates as well.

That evening, we had a fun get together at Fox and Hound in King of Prussia and the turnout was spectacular! I'm not sure how many of us showed up but the area we were in was busting at the seams. It was an extra important night for the Parishes because we left Elijah home with my cousin Kevin for TWO WHOLE HOURS! We really do not make a habit of leaving him, in fact I can count on one hand the number of times Elijah and I have been apart and it is usually for less than an hour. But he did great, thanks to his awesome babysitter! And it was a great day!
Morning Meet and Greet

Standing outside of Conestoga High School with my baby! 

15 years feels like just yesterday!

We had a nice little meet and greet!

Elijah practiced his walking skills


Big kisses from Daddy

Hanging in the courtyard

Elijah stopped for a a little lunch in the cafeteria :)

The morning group!
Elijah-sitting
It was so hard to leave that sweet little boy, even for only a couple of hours

We knew he was in great hands though!
The Reunion




No comments:

Post a Comment