06 August 2012

Elijah in Daddy's Clothes Again

We had Elijah in another of Daddy's baby outfits this past weekend and I was able to get some really cute photos! I can't believe how lucky we are to have not only an adorable baby but such a happy one! He looks more and more like his Daddy every day with a little hint of his Great Poppy (the cleft in his chin....and of course the semi bald head).  I watch in amazement as he works on his communication skills through smiles, gestures, cries and his own little language. My mother keeps telling me he is going to be a "yacker" like me and Chip. That makes me smile. We both do love to chat and I look forward all the wonderful conversations we will have with our son. But back to the point. Here are some of the sweet expressions we captures this weekend while he was in his Daddy's clothes.

Looking so much like his handsome Daddy

That is the smile I wake up to every morning. So grateful!

As my father says, there is so much going on in that little head of his. 

"Mommy you are silly!"

I could not get him to stop eating his outfit. It must have been quite tasty. 

Sweet boy. 

Another quick snack of overalls

Even though his head isn't completely in the picture, the smile was just too sweet to not include in the blog post

I can't wait to put him in more of Daddy's clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment