19 April 2014

Thoughtful Care Package and Another Delivery!

Two highly anticipated packages arrived this week! The first was my pregnancy digital scrapbook! I did one with my pregnancy with Elijah (in addition to the tradition pregnancy journal I do) and was so excited about the Twin edition of my “Belly Book”. It was so awesome to look back at these pregnancy memories. Truly I LOVED being pregnant with one and with two. I just loved being pregnant! (Except those last few weeks. Those are always rough). Anyway, I was just so exited for that book I worked so hard on  over nine months to finally arrive.

12

The other package that arrived that same day was from my fabulous cousin, Missy who lives out in Los Angeles. She made a similar package for me to celebrate Elijah’s arrival and the collection of thoughtful  gifts (many of them homemade!) is something I have treasured and was really looking forward to this time around when she told me it was on the way!  She is so thoughtful and creative and it is fun to share this package of love with the world!

3

There were plenty of yummy treats including a homemade granola! I cannot WAIT to try it!!!! I had also been wanting to try roasted chick peas and there was a bag of those! The fruit leather is always a big hit and I love polenta! I know Elijah will enjoy sharing the beans!

4

These bibs are AWESOME! The tee-shirt neck makes it harder for kiddos to take them off. The ones Missy made are nice and thick with awesome absorbency!

5

There was a plush Easter egg for each child. I saved those for their Easter baskets and made sure to let them know that their “Aunt” Missy made those for them!

6

Love these burp cloths! They are super durable and the shape is perfect for hugging the heck when flung over your shoulder! Very well thought out design.

7

1213

Patrick’s new hat made by Missy!

911

10

Rory looking so handsome

14

I had to chase Elijah around to get him to model his hat. He was not in the mood for “picts” that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment