13 April 2014

Bluebonnets Family of Five Edition

44

Let me just say that the tradition of Texas bluebonnet photos is a much different experience with an almost two year old and two newborns than it was with just one almost one year old. Last year we got a TON of amazing photos. In fact it was hard to narrow down which were my favorites. This year, Elijah was not as cooperative and the babies, being newborns did not like the wind, the sun or the fact that I wanted to pose them. Needless to say, I didn’t get any of the three boys together that were really good and only two of the five of us. There are a few of each child that are good and a couple of pairs of children so we did get some good pictures but nothing like last year. Still I am thrilled we managed to continue this tradition since our kiddos, unlike Chip and I, are born Texans.

Something worth mentioning is that all three of our sons were wearing clothing that was Chip’s when he was a little fella. I I was so excited that we had something for all three of them to wear and it all matched!

4

This was a first attempt at getting the three of them together. Elijah was cooperating at this point but, as you see, the other two were having a hard time.

3

We did manage a sweet shot of Elijah with Patrick.

10

This turned out to be kind of a cool shot though I wish we had gotten Elijah to smile.

6

I love this of Elijah kissing Rory. I wish we would have gotten it at a more eye level but still super cute.

8

I guess I am a true Texas Mama now, nursing in the bluebonnets. Hey, a baby’s got to eat!

 

9

I just love him in this outfit! Little boys in knickers = TOO MUCH CUTENESS

11

Sweet little Patrick, happily snoozing away after his snack.

13

I wonder what babies dream about. Patrick appears to be having a great one.

17 

Patrick was being the most cooperative at this point. We got a lot of good ones of him.

22

Love my teeny tiny Baby B!

21

Elijah saying HI! to passers by.

24

I had a little fun with the colors in this one. Lightroom is so cool!

29

And so begins the pacifier shots. I HATE pacifiers but I know they are sometimes necessary. Trying to keep everyone happy at the same time required a little synthetic soothing. This is one of the only somewhat decent shots of the twins together. Lol. Pay no attention to the hand behind Rory. Heehee.

30

LOVE this one of Elijah!!!

0

My how he has grown!!!

31

My cutie patooties

32

I can’t believe a little over two months ago, they two were in my belly!

36

My sweet three…..

40

We were bribing Elijah with grapes. You can see him enjoying one here.

38

42

Family of Five <3

46

Curious Elijah

47

Rory would not give up the soothie. Ho hum.

49

“Look boss, the plane the plane!” (A little Fantasy Island reference. Heehee)

52

Elijah loved running through the flowers.

55

56

Another attempt at two baby bluebonnets. Patrick was done cooperating at this point.

61

Rory was ready for his close up. He was a happy boy now.

60

Oh so handsome.

66

Elijah and his Grandmother

69

Sweet little feet.

71

Patrick and Daddy time

75

Daddy and Rory

80

Happy Daddy. (I was working so hard at trying to get a shot with everyone looking good, I didn’t notice the photo bombers in the back. Oops.

82

83

Before we left I had to get some one on one pictures with my Elijah

84

Well the day didn’t go as envisioned but with three under the age of two, it rarely does. And I am sure it will be the same once it is three under three in a couple of weeks! Still, I don’t think we did too bad all things considered. I am hoping I have as much luck with a special Easter photo shoot I have planned for this week…….

No comments:

Post a Comment