29 December 2014

Christmas Party At Grandmoms

00.00

Gatherings at Grandmom’s house have always been legendary! There is always a TON of her amazing food. Literally you show up late morning and just eat all day long. There are games and kids and always lots of kids! As my generation (which spans from me the oldest grandchild to Daniel who is 9) gets older, there had been a missing element of babies and small children but as my Uncle Bobby started a family and Chip and I started adding to ours, that element is once again present. It is rare that my crew gets to enjoy these gatherings living so far away and this was the first time for the twins so it was really a special day for the Cypress Parishes.  My family is so loving and sweet with Elijah and they welcomed the twins into the family with enthusiasm and open arms.

This Christmas and trip was made even more special by the new arrival of my littlest cousin Nikky who was welcomed just a couple weeks before our arrival! Oh how I loved getting to snuggle our littlest family member. The newborn season is so special and I am so happy I got to meet Nikky when he was so small. He is already at ten pounds so no doubt he won’t be little for very long. His Mama is doing an amazing job feeding him!

Another new family member I got to meet was my cousin Jenn’s new puppy, Sierra. What a sweetie pie! Most puppies are hyper and too excited to be around kids but this one was so well behaved and AMAZING with my littles! Elijah loved playing with her outside and the twins had fun playing with her and her toys indoors.

We had a fun game of Family Feud…the new Coppolino favorite game to play! It was just an awesome day and jI wish we could have more of them together!

00

I really wanted to get a couins pictures. I have a “Cousins” frame and wanted a new photo to put in it. For some reason Nikky is missing from the picture which kind of bums me out. Also missing from festivities that day are my cousins Little Steven, James and Eva (who I haven’t gotten to meet yet. )

2

Rory had fun playing with some fridge toys that have been on Grandmoms fridge for decades.

4

The kitchen is always the heart of Grandmoms house.

1

Elijah was excited to dig right in to some appetizers. Buffet style is perfect for this preschooler.

8

Elijah and his new friend Sierra

9

My adorable little cousin, Nikky!

10

Chip and my Aunt Donna

14

I loved getting to cuddle my newborn cousin. Sigh. Babies.

15

Jen is always so good with my kids.

17

Sweet Patrick giving Uncle Bobby some snuggles

18

Two handsome guys.

19

The kiddos had a blast playing in the basement.

21

Oh my gosh. SO CUTE! Say Cheese Sierra!

23

Elijah adores his cousins.

24

Nursing Mamas.

25

Jen and Elijah had fun taking Sierra outside to play.

29

Me and my cousin.

30

Elijah and his Mimi

31

Chip enjoyed playing Host as we played a very colorful game of Family Feud.

33

Elijah was really into the game.

35

Johnny trying to get points in the Lightning Round.

36

More puppy cuteness!

38

Papa John and Patrick having a moment.

39

Puppywearing. LOVE. IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment