17 December 2014

Rory’s First Haircut

12

These milestones are so bittersweet! Elijah didn’t have his first haircut until he was 18 months old because, well, his hair was slower coming in. Patrick will probably have his a little sooner but isn’t quite ready yet. Rory, the other hand was starting to develop and ever so slight mullet and since we are preparing for Christmas and a trip North to visit family I had to have my baby looking his best. We decided it was time for Rory’s first haircut. Things are a little more complicated now that there are three Parish Littles to consider. What was once a pretty simple trip to the salon has become to get a baby trim has because somewhat of an ordeal. In comes Becky Wilson Maloney! Becky had cut my hair for years and recently she and I were chatting and she offered to do our haircuts in our home. PERFECT for this Mama of three two and under! So I booked her for today to give Elijah a trim and give Rory his very first haircut. I LOVE the results!

1

Here is the “Before” I my Rory.

2

Elijah went first to show his little brother how a big boy gets his hair cut!

4

I gave Elijah my phone to pay a bit of Bubble Guppies. It helped him hold still.

6

Rory was amazing. He held so still…with a little help.

7

Look at that sweet face.

8

Gotta get around the ears!

9

Of course I had to save some clipped hair as a keepsake!

12

So HANDSOME!

15

No comments:

Post a Comment