16 February 2015

Patrick’s First Haircut and All Boys Cuts

7

Well my good friend Becky is officially the Parish family hair stylist. Not only does she do an amazing job on mine and my kids hair, she comes to my house which is really the only way I would ever get my own hair done! Rory had his first haircut about a month earlier but Patrick was napping and really wasn’t quite ready for his first cut at that point. Well the time had finally arrived. His sweet little new curls in the back of his head were making him look a little…..mulletish. So it was time. It just so happened that Elijah and Rory needed a trim as well so all three boys participated in haircut day!

1

The obligatory “before” shot of my sweet boy.

2

I have to admit I love the little curls in the back and miss them.

3

Cutting babies’ hair is no small feat and Becky is AMAZING at working with kids.

5

Patrick was a bit of an extra challenge being a little overdo for a nap. My 4-5 hour napper needs his shut eye.

6

Rory watched his twin brother and seemed ready for his turn…

11

Of course when it came to it, he required a Mama bear hug in order to stay still.

10

Elijah was a picture perfect client as always.

Thank you Becky Maloney for taking such good care of our family! We love that you are a part of these memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment