04 February 2012

Chip's 30th Birthday. Part II. Surprise!!!

........after dinner at Peli Peli and a stop at the Urban Vine, we headed home.  What Chip did not know was that while we were gone, my helpers were busily cooking, decorating and preparing our home and guests were steadily arriving! When we walked into the house, we were greeted with a house full of friends and birthday horns blaring in all directions. Some from the balcony upstairs, from from the steps and some from right in front of us. Even I jumped in surprise!  The evening was wonderful and I know my darling husband felt how much he is loved by us all.
I love this photo! Perfectly captures the moment and the shock! 
One of the biggest surprises of the night was D.A., childhood friend of Chip that I contacted when I hijacked Chip's facebook account. 
My sweet little God son, Jadon, here to party down with Uncle Chip!
Present time! Chip opened his card from me and in it was a confirmation for a weekend stay at the Sheraton Suites in Dallas. Perfect for a pregnant family getaway! The living room will be great for when I wake up at 4am with the fella in my belly and Chip wants to sleep in. Yay!
Next the card from Wrigley and Bonnie! And a map of the  St. Patty's Day Dallas Parade that we will attend as well as a menu from Toulouse in Dallas where we will have dinner........
The biggest gift was for Daddy from Elijah. TWO TICKETS TO SEE THE BLACKHAWKS PLAY IN DALLAS!  Elijah sure knows what Daddy wants!
One more gift to open......
A Blackhawks jacket to wear to the game!
The happy family!
Everyone enjoyed watching Chip open his gifts!
A sweet moment with Bonnie, Jadon and Uncle Chip. 
Time to light the candles...notice the Chicago Blackhawks colors for the cake and decor! That was the theme of the evening!
Josh was very entertaining with his special rendition of Happy Birthday. Kyle found it particularly amusing.
Chip found it pretty hilarious as well.
What would a man as lucky as Chip wish for? He already has a son on the way and Blackhawks tickets!
Fabulous friends that just happen to live on the same street as we do!
These friends had to drive to our house. 
Lacy and Rita never miss the important milestones!
Love my handsome fella!
Wrigley loves his favorite babysitter! 
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment