13 July 2012

Nan Sings To Elijah

Recently, Elijah and I drove to San Antonio to visit Nan.  She just LOVES this baby! She told me a few days before that she missed him so much and was feeling blue, so we decided to cheer her up with a visit...and it worked like a charm! She showered him with affection and love and sang to him many of the songs she used to sing to me and my own mother. I was thrilled to catch it on video. We went again to see her a couple days later and got some more photos as well. Nothing is sweeter than seeing my Grandmother light up when she holds Elijah.


Nan is so happy to see her guy!

Always big smiles!

"Mommy, I'll just stay here with my Nan"

"Hmmm, what can I get into over there"

Nan telling Elijah stories

Fun lunch with Nan at Cheesecake Factory!

Elijah kisses taste so sweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment