03 July 2012

Meaningful Beauty- On the Set

The purpose of our trip to San Francisco was so that I could participate in the Meaningful Beauty infomercial again! (Click here to see the products and order!) I began using the products in 2008 and did the first infomercial in July f 2009, which still airs to this day. The new one will begin airing some time in September/October.  The shoot we did in Los Angeles and I went by myself (Just a couple months before Chip and I got married). This time, I told them that because I was breastfeeding a newborn, I could not travel without him....so they flew our whole family to San Francisco! It was so much fun to have Chip and Elijah on the set with me. It also set this mother's heart at ease to know that I was just steps away from my son throughout the day while I shot my testimonial and demo!  It was a really fun day of being pampered and meeting so many wonderful ladies, some of who I plan to stay in touch with.  It is amazing who God puts in our path. One of the other women who was giving a testimonial gave me some really great information on child nutrition and the treatment and prevention of certain disabilities through nutrition. This is a subject that is dear to my heart and I will enjoy continuing to learn from her and stay in touch. (It was so nice to meet you Anne!)  Here are some photos of our day!

Babywearing Daddy! He and Elijah took long walks throughout the day  in the baby carrier. 

It was so much fun getting professional make up done again!

What a nice day of  pampering!

I even got a mini manicure!

Our son was a huge hit on the set! 

Breakfast time for Elijah!

I know I am going to miss these moments so much!

Getting our photo taken by the Casting Assistant. I can't wait to see those pictures!

Getting ready to do my demo! SO much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment