27 December 2011

A Christmas Letter From My Son

This Christmas, my husband, Chip Parish, gave me the most beautiful gift ever received....from the heart of our son.  Chip composed to beautiful letter to me from Elijah and had an amazing plaque made with a picture of me and my four month bump.  Through my husbands words, I felt my son's love and cannot believe how blessed I am.  Through this letter I felt understood, appreciated and so loved.  And it is amazing to me that the very morning I received this letter, only hours before I had written a Christmas letter to Elijah!

 This Christmas was full of suprises and fun gifts! I was definately spoiled this year with a beautiful saphire ring, a new camera, prenatal massage gift certificate and many other presents from the love of my life.  Such a lucky girl! And next year, we will have even more blessing in our life as we help Elijah open his first post-birth Christmas presents and share some Grandma Parish's delicious holiday food with him!  It was be truly astounding to watch our little miracle celebrate Christmas.

                                                We love you Elijah Latheal Parish!

                                                             Love, Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment