16 February 2014

Adventures In Babywearing: Our First Tandem Attempt

1
As soon as I found out I was pregnant with twins I was SO EXCITED at the idea of tandem babywearing my twins and maybe even Elijah at the beginning!  Finally getting Patrick home gave me the opportunity to start trying! I have a friend coming over next week that is an expert in babywearing who is going to help me learn the different newborn tandem carries that will work with my woven wraps, moby and my ring slings. But I had to give it a shot myself and I don’t think I did too bad for a first attempt! The boys seemed to enjoy to closeness and I LOVED the feeling of having them both so near me again at the same time. I am looking forward to many months and years of wearing these sweet boys!
2
3

No comments:

Post a Comment