21 January 2014

Elijah Paints a Picture for the Nursery

2

I love trying to involve Elijah in preparing for the babies. Honestly there is not a ton that he can participate in since he is still so young but I saw an idea online to have the older sibling paint a picture for the nursery and LOVED this! We talk about the two babies in Mama’s tummy all the time and he tells people there are TWO BABIES. So when I tell him now that the babies in Mama’s tummy will be coming out and living with us, I’m not sure he understands but he has seen the transformation of the nursery and the appearance of the swing and pack n play along with several other items that I tell him the babies will use. So maybe he sort of understands. I asked him if he would like to paint a picture for the babies’ room and he said “Tay!”.

1

All ready to do some finger painting!

3

Getting down to business

5

Mama showed him how to use his whole hand. Now he is getting into it!

6

Love those sweet little hands

7

The finished masterpiece

No comments:

Post a Comment