27 November 2014

Thanksgiving Part I

This year we have an awful lot to be Thankful for! One of them is having such awesome friends. Some of those friends invited us to join them again this year for their Thanksgiving celebration. We spend the afternoon with the Baxley Clan. But first, I wanted to start a new holiday tradition for our family. We had a yummy breakfast of French Toast Bake to start the day! I prepped it last night and Chip surprised me by looking up the recipe and finishing the prep work and having the oven preheated by the time I made it downstairs! I was SO GRATEFUL for that too! Man, was that breakfast yummy! I will be posting the recipe later!

1

As we enjoyed our time with our friends and their family later, I could not help but reminisce about how  last year I was hugely pregnant with the twins and our hostess was announcing her new pregnancy that very day.  So much has happened since then, so many tiny new faces and so much to be thankful for.  We as a family were grateful to be a part of these festivities again this year and Elijah loved having so many children to play with!

2

Daddy and my little Pfunk ready for some celebrating!

3

Elijah remembered the last time we were at Miss Morgan’s house, he got to sit on the four wheeler in the garage. What a good memory!

9

My sweet friend, all my littles and Morgan’s oldest girl peaking from behind!

10

Cameron was so sweet to Elijah. Future babysitter on speed dial?!

12

Cameron was amazing with all the kiddos!

13

They had fun playing a game they made up on the trampoline.

17

The twins enjoyed some time playing in the grass and of course I had to grab the camera and get some shots of them in their cute overalls.

19

21

23

24

30

32

37

39

41

43

44

46

47

48

No comments:

Post a Comment