15 May 2012

Elijah Meets Nan

 Nan has been so excited about Elijah every since she found out that I was pregnant.  Every time I spoke with her she would ask how much longer we had until my due date.  I was so happy to have the opportunity to take Elijah to meet her when he was only threeweeks old! Thanks to the companionship of Mom Parish and Granny, we made the journey to San Antonio.  We spent a few hours with Nan at my Aunt Merrily's house and Nan held Elijah almost the entire time.  She kept exclaiming how special he was and that he was just the best baby.  She had so much joy in her eyes and in her heart while she held them.  I am so happy that our son was able to bring happiness to her and I cannot wait to see her hold him again.
Aunt Merrily walked Elijah into the house while I gathered his things from the car. You can see in the background that Nan cannot wait to get her hands on that baby!
I loved watching Nan hold my son.  What a special day. 
It was great to have Granny with us on this trip.  
Elijah is a lucky little boy. He has so many people that love him so much!
Add caption

1 comment: