18 April 2012

Work Shower/38 Weeks

As "D" Day is drawing closer,  my wonderful co-workers decided to throw a baby shower for me and my pregnant co-worker, Belen, who is expecting a daughter in June. I feel so blessed to work with such an amazing group of people. And boy, do they know how to throw a party!  That is one of the great things about working in the hospitality industry.
The San Felipe room was beautifully decorated with chair covers, streamers and balloons to celebrate Elijah and Danielle's upcoming arrival!
There was a delicious cookie cake honoring me and Belen!
The guests of honor....and their bellies!
My dear friend, Meghan, made the trip from Westin Memorial to join in on the fun!
My amazing assistant, Jennifer, made this cream cheese dip that way so YUMMY!
The highlight "dish" was the cookie dough dip! Yum! Especially good with pretzels and graham crackers!
I am so blessed with such an amazing boss. Thank you Lori, for the beautiful speech. Working at Westin Galleria is an incredible experience and largely due to her welcoming and supportive attitude.
I received a beautiful card signed by the whole team and everyone contributed to an extremely generous gift certificate to the Galleria Mall. I can hardly wait to take my son shopping!
We also received some ADORABLE clothes. I am going to have one well dressed baby!
Belen enjoying the sweet little girl clothes she received
One of the wonderful assistants, Chris, gave Elijah a personalized blanket made by an organization called Simply Adorable Blankets.  These blankets are made by persons with developmental disabilities. 


No comments:

Post a Comment