11 October 2011

The Parish Family Celebrates Two Years!

On Monday, October 10, Chip and I celebrated 2 glorious years together as man and wife. There was so much to celebrate this year! It has been a long road to get where we are and a lot of love and work. We had planned to go to Ruggles in mid-town on Saturday however Mommy Parish has had bouts of morning sickness throughout the day. So Monday, the day of our actual anniversary, we enjoyed a romantic and delicious dinner at our favorite local Italian restaurant!


It was nice to get dressed up together to enjoy a mini night out. Check out that bump already starting to poke out a little! Almost 11 weeks there.



Mr. & Mrs. Chip Parish enjoying their cozy booth at La Parmigiana. We better enjoy it now. There won't be many nights like this after baby Parish makes a debut!



My anniversary gift to Chip was an Ole Miss diaper bag....just for Daddy. I thought he would not want to use whatever girlie bag I chose when he takes the baby on Father-Child outings.


Chip sent me beautiful roses and a box of chocolates to work. I LOVE getting flowers at work.




It has been such an incredible journey and am so grateful for my amazing husband that takes such great care of me and loves me so much. I am grateful for the amazing life growing inside me that is part of us both. The is a precious time and I look forward to what is to come. I love you Chip Parish.










1 comment: