27 October 2011

Goodbye First Tri!

Well today we turned 13 weeks! This officially marks the end of the first trimester! This also officially marks the end of our status as "high risk" though we have felt pretty confident for a couple of weeks now. I have to say that I am thrilled to enter the second part of this amazing journey and am very excited about the changes to come in trimester two. I am looking forward to an even bigger belly, feeling movement and not calling the baby "it" but rather he or she! I wake up around 2 or 3 every morning and most of the time, do not fall back asleep due to morning sickness. I am looking forward to this easing up as well. (fingers crossed!)This also officially marks the end of our progesterone shots! Yeah! It will be amazing to spend the holiday season getting ready for our spring arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment