24 April 2016

Elijah: A Four Year Tribute Montage


It has become our family tradition for me to create a birthday tribute for the children every year on their birthday. I do my best to make each one a little different, songs (though some songs have become anthems for my littles and so you will see them year after year) as well as some having quotes, bible verses or even some live action video. With all the changes our family has gone through this past year, it brings tears to my eyes to see how graceful Elijah has handled what life has thrown at him. I see the same sparkle and joy in his eyes that I always have and though there is a little added mischief which makes life a little interesting, that oversized heart of his shines through it all. I hope you enjoy looking back at his first four years as much as I have.

1 comment: