16 August 2013

14 Week Pregnant

Okay first of all, I know there are weird dark spots on my pictures. Someone fuzz got into my camera lens...like IN the lens! It has taken FOREVER for me to figure out this is what was wrong, even after showing the problem to several photographers I know. Since it is a point and shoot and therefore does not have a removable lens, I will need to get it to a camera shop. However I have DSLR camera scheduled to arrive soon (um YAY!) so I wanted to wait until then to take care of this so I am not camera-less. ANYWAY, said all that to say, please excuse the dark spots.

14 WEEKS! Really not much has changed since last week. I went to the doctor on Monday and found out that I am anemic so I am now on iron, and on the market for an iron skillet  (as recommended by my doula/midwife). There are also a few other supplements she recommended that are supposed to help. I am really hoping this also helps my energy levels. I know insomnia and lack of sleep is really to blame the most for my fatigue but anemia can also cause that so I am hoping to get at least a little relief. Everything else at the doctor appointment looked great. He was happy with my weight gain but I am always reminded that for me it is especially important to keep my weight under control in order to insure a successful VBAC and I have been much more wary of carbs and concentrating on protein and calcium.

The main reason I wanted to do an update this week was because I had a picture from 14 week with my Elijah pregnancy and I love side by side comparisons of my pregnancies.

14 Weeks - Sweet little apples. The babies are about 3 1/2 inches each from crown to rump!

14 Weeks! Yippee!!!

I just love being pregnant, especially when my shots are over! 

BIG BELLY!

My "little" Sweet P!

Then and Now. An experienced womb with double the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment