03 April 2018

A Doubly Special Baptism




Rory Mark and Patrick were Baptized at Trinity Lutheran Church on March 25, 2018. Their big brother had been baptized at six weeks old in May of 2012. But as our family were active members of a Baptist church when the twins were born, they were blessed with a baby dedication but no Baptism. Since starting a chapter in our lives, I have found my way back to my Lutheran rooms and the boys happily attend preschool at Trinity so it seemed like the perfect time to finally honor them with the sacrament of Baptism. It was neat that we were able to explain to them the special meaning and importance of Baptism.

Choosing Godparents for these boys was an easy task. My best friend and sister of the heart, "Auntie" Heather would of course serve as the boys Godmother as she had for Elijah. And I was thrilled to have the opportunity to offer Tony the honor of Godfather. I can think of no better Godparents for any of my boys and was grateful the journey of our lives and timing allowed for this.


We are so proud of these sweet boys. 



I am so blessed to have all four of these guys! 

Tony's parents, Melba and Randy, have become and integral part of my children's lives and we are so grateful they joined us on this day. 

Auntie Heather and her three God babies. 
The twins lit up when they saw Reerah and Grandaddy walk into the church. 


Daddy and his boys.


Looking on as Rory receives the sacrament of Baptims.
Looking on as Patrick receives the sacrament of Baptism

After the service, we had a pool party to celebrate the twins. 
We were so happy the twin's teacher, Mrs. Johnson, joined us with her sweet family. 




Thank you to everyone who came out to support and celebrate these sweet boys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment