17 March 2015

St Patrick’s Day 2015

19

We like to recognize St. Patrick’s Day at our house. After all, the littlest Parish was named after St. Patrick!  This holiday has always been fun for my family growing up. I remember my mom making green eggs, and my dad wearing one of his many Irish ties. I grew up with Claddagh gifts from my parents, cool gifts (like a piece of the blarney stone) from my grandparents and lots and lots of green year around. So St. Patrick’s day was always fun for us and I am happy and excited to pass on this love of the holiday and the Celtic culture in general to my children. Plus, it is an adorable excuse for a photo shoot and festive outfits!

2

Getting ready for our photo shoot, Rory was giggly on the couch and I had to capture the moment.

7

My sweet Elijah looking so “handsome like Pop” as he says.

6

He found something I did very funny.

8

Love this boy’s smile.

10

Looking a wee bit Irish!

13

Our little “Saint” Patrick.

15

My precious boy looks SO CUTE in hats!

12

Oh how I love my tiny boy.

14

<3

23

Rory looking so much like his big brother.

21

Looking for his pot ‘o’ gold.

25

Such a happy boy.

27

Check out those eyebrows. So expressive.

16

BROTHERS

17

Elijah loves “his babies” so much.

20

Elijah giving Rory a helping hand.

28

My Valentines Sweetheart Babies….wow. They are growing up.

29

A serious moment for my three.

31

So much alike.

36

This year’s Shamrock!

41

Mama and Elijah enjoying the new “Selfie Stick” gift from Granmumsy.

34

Irish soda bread (in the form of a muffin). I grew up with my Dad making this around this time of year.

35

The yummy Guinness stew I made for St. Paddy’s day. This was at the beginning of cooking. It got really thick and yummy by the time it was done. So good! Here is the recipe if you are interested!

37

My costume change later in the day. I was excited to wear my trinity knot scarf!

No comments:

Post a Comment